Health establishments have very precise problems and needs in relation to the tracking of their conformity across several fields (for waste as well as the health of their employees and the public):
- Management of the legionella risk, sampling and analysis of cooling towers or installations of cooling by water dispersal into an air flow (or IRDEFA in French) and of domestic hot water installations
- Sampling (occasional and 24-hour), analysis of waste water
- Sampling using pumps, analysis of underground water
- Analysis of endocrine disruptors, medicine and medicinal residues
- Validation of the measurement chain – regular monitoring of waste
- Research into dangerous substances in water (RSDE in French)
- Physiotherapy pool water
- Drinkability tests (test types D1 and P1, as laid down in regulations)
- Monitoring of air quality
“Is there legionella in the domestic hot water in the hospital?”
“Is the pseudomonas bacterium present here?”
“Can you analyse medicinal residues in the water?”
“Or endocrine disruptors?”
Here are several questions which are regularly asked by our clients, who appreciate having direct contact with their account manager to advise them.
This is IANESCO service.