- Using: is there a risk that my packaging will leave a taste?
- Manufacturing: I want to use recycled paper, is it possible?
- Innovating: I have changed the composition of my packaging, do I need to re-do the tests?
- Informing myself: does my cardboard contain bisphenol A (BPA)?
- Measurement of metals: lead, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, mercury
- Measurement of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB)
- Measurement of pentachlorophenol (PCP)
- Sensory analysis
- Transfer of anti-microbial constituents
- Specific migration tests: formaldehyde, glyoxal, flurorures, optical brighteners, colourants
- Checks for bisphenol A (BPA) in the material.
«With regulations becoming increasingly strict, our teams make a point of replying to your questions.
Our great experience in the field of food contact allows us to suggest the most appropriate tests for verifying the inertness of materials in the conditions they are used.»
This is IANESCO service.