- A team of specialists: “customer service” is the hallmark of these professionals (doctors, engineers, technicians…). Experienced and trained to respond to your problems (whether these are before, during or after the carrying out of technical and scientific services), they are there to advise you and give you advice and an interpretation of the test results.
- State of the art scientific materials and equipment: allowing us to meet analysis deadlines, detection limits and reliability of results which are indispensable to respond to and meet all your needs. In particular, we would like to mention LC/MS/MS, GC/MS and MS-MS, HS-GC/MS, ICP/AES, ICP/MS, continuous flow and ion chromatography.
IANESCO deals with all these types of samples:
- Natural waters (ground water, surface water…)
- Drinking water (whether treated or not)
- Recreational water (swimming pools, swimming areas…)
- Domestic hot water
- Industrial process water
- Water used in cooling towers or air refrigeration towers, also known as installations of cooling by water dispersal into an air flow (or IRDEFA in French)
- Groundwater (piezometers, wells, boreholes)
IANESCO carries out numerous tests and analyses adapted to your needs:
- Physico-chemical analyses: pH, chloride, SO4, NH4, NO3, NO2, Phosphorus, Total Organic Carbon (COT), Chemical Oxygen Demand (DCO), BOD5 (DBO5), AOX, …
- Organoleptic parameters: colour, turbidity…
- Microbiological analyses: legionella, pseudomonas, E. coli, salmonella…
- Analyses of mineral micropollutants: more than 60 metals and other elements…
- Hydrobiological analyses: Biological Standardised Global Index (IBGN in French), Macrophyte Biological Index for Rivers (IBMR in French), biological index – DCE protocol
- Analyses of organic micropollutants: hydrocarbons, chlorinated solvents, BTEX, alcohols, PAH, PCB, pesticides, endocrine disrupters, medicinal residues…
IANESCO researches all your requests:
- Surveillance of groundwater
- Water potability
- Hydrobiological surveillance of natural water
- Tracking the ecological state of habitats (IBGN, IBMR)
- Management of the legionella risk, sampling and analyses of domestic hot water systems and air refrigeration towers, also known as cooling towers or installations of cooling by water dispersal into an air flow (or IRDEFA in French), water health control
- Research into groundwater aquifers in partnership with specialised consultancy firms
- Tests on the efficiency of water treatment plants
- Corrosion studies
- Impact on receiving habitats
IANESCO has available a team of specialists
- 70 staff: technicians, engineers, doctors
- Trained and experienced to respond to your problems
- Ready to advise you
- Available to carry out sampling (domestic hot water, potable water, groundwater, natural water…)
IANESCO has state of the art scientific equipment
- Equipment allowing us to meet analysis deadlines, detection limits and reliability of results.
- LC/MS/MS, GC/MS and MS-MS, HS-GC/MS, continuous flow chromatography
- Ion chromatography
- Optical Emission Spectroscopy ICP/OES
- Mass spectrometry ICP/MS
- Microwave digestion under pressure
- Equipment allowing the carrying out of all types of sampling and measurements (flowmeters, samplers, multimeters…)
IANESCO, these are our services which complete our response to your needs
- Analyses and tests
- Research (see more details on the brochure “Research – Innovation – Technology Transfer”)
“Does my water conform to the regulations?”
“What analyses do I have to do?”
“Can you help me interpret the results?”
“How do I take a sample?”…
Here are several questions which are regularly asked by our clients, who appreciate having direct contact with their account manager to advise them.
This is IANESCO service.
The 6 strengths of IANESCO:
- You benefit from a direct contact who is in charge of your files from the initial study until the final advice.
- We are able to offer you our services under the form of a contract guaranteeing you additional discounts, fixed prices during the contract and special monitoring of your files.
- We operate throughout France.
- Our longevity (established in 1952) is a proof of our customer satisfaction.
- We are one of the few laboratories recognized by COFRAC since 1996 as a developer of analysis methods (flexible scope) as well as a wide range of accreditation parameters, guaranteeing you the reliability of the results given.
- We play a part in different scientific and standards commissions so that we are always at the cutting edge of our profession.