IANESCO carries out analyses in the following fields
- Interior air (public or private)
- Air in the workplace
- Ambient exterior air (the air we all breathe)
- Air containing certain waste emissions such as from industry and other fixed sources of emissions (whether actual or potential pollution)
- Atmospheric depositions (rainwater, dust)
- Very specific applications
Air in the workplace
This is the carrying out of specific analyses as a function of the activity in the workshop to be monitored:
- Testing for mercury in a workshop where luminous signs are made
- Measuring solvent residues in a printing premises
- Quantification of metals in airborne dust during a manufacturing process
Ambient exterior air
These services, carried out in particular for the AASQA (Authorised Association for Surveillance of Air Quality in France), require the measurement of the following compounds:
- Lead, cadmium, arsenic or nickel in dust (PM-10 fraction of suspended particulate matter) in accordance with the standard NF EN 14902, and other metals
- Pesticides on a filter of quartz and polyurethane foam in accordance with the standard XP X 43-059
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons on polyurethane foam and/or on a particle filter in accordance with the standard NF EN 15549
This concerns the measurements carried out for the AASQA (Authorised Association for Surveillance of Air Quality in France) for example:
- Total metals and dissolved metals (arsenic, cadmium, lead, nickel, chrome, copper, manganese, thallium, zinc, vanadium)
- Pesticides (more than analysable 200 molecules)
- PAH (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
- Hydrocarbon Index
Air containing waste emissions. In partnership with sampling organisations, we measure:
- Metals in particulates trapped by a filter
- Gaseous metals in bubblers
- Gaseous mercury in a specific bubbler or Hydrar tube
- Hydrochloric acid, hydrofluoric acid, sulphur dioxide…
- Halogenated and non-halogenated solvents, aldehydes, phthalates, isocyanates, mercaptans…, on specific cartridges (charcoal…) or in aqueous traps
IANESCO has the ability to respond to very particular requests in complete confidentiality, such as:
- Analysis of smoke from combustion of domestic candles (benzene, formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, benzo(a)pyrene, naphthalene, diethyl phthalate…)
- Calculation of harmful formaldehyde emissions from a working bread toaster
- Monitoring the efficiency of an air purification system (pesticides)
- Identification of organic molecules by scanning (semi-quantitative screening)
- Identification of metals by scanning (semi-quantification)
IANESCO has available a team of specialists
- 70 staff:technicians, engineers, doctors
- Trained and experienced to respond to your problems
- Ready to advise you
- Available to carry out sampling (occasional sampling, automatic 24-hour sampling…)
IANESCO has state of the art scientific equipment
- Equipment allowing us to meet analysis deadlines, detection limits and reliability of results.
- LC/MS/MS, GC/MS and MS-MS, HS-GC/MS, continuous flow chromatography
- Ion chromatography
- Optical Emission Spectroscopy ICP/OES
- Mass spectrometry ICP/MS
- Microwave digestion under pressure
- Equipment allowing the carrying out of all types of sampling and measurements (flowmeters, samplers, multimeters…)
IANESCO, these are our services which complete our response to your needs
- Analyses and tests
- Research (see more details in the brochure “Research – Innovation – Technology Transfer”)
“Surveillance of air quality has become a major issue over the last few years.
Benzene, formaldehyde, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other volatile organic pollutants are increasingly tested for in ambient workplace air or the air inside a public access building.
Our availability, the quality of our advice and the synergy with our colleagues in CREATMOS guarantee you the best possible support, whatever your needs may be in this large field.”
This is IANESCO service.
The 6 strengths of IANESCO:
- You benefit from a direct contact who is in charge of your files from the initial study until the final advice.
- We are able to offer you our services under the form of a contract guaranteeing you additional discounts, fixed prices during the contract and special monitoring of your files.
- We operate throughout France.
- Our longevity (established in 1952) is a proof of our customer satisfaction.
- We are one of the few laboratories recognized by COFRAC since 1996 as a developer of analysis methods (flexible scope) as well as a wide range of accreditation parameters, guaranteeing you the reliability of the results given.
- We play a part in different scientific and standards commissions so that we are always at the cutting edge of our profession.